Yesterday I finished the back of the eyelet-cable tank top. I am a little concerned about the fit. While it seemed too long while I was actually knitting it, once I took it off the needles and stretched the ribbing out to fit my body, it seemed like it might be a little short.
I was rather discouraged with the fit of the tank top and it is SO much work being in such a fine gauge that I decided to work on a sock I have had in progress for quite some time. I finished the first of the pair up tonight, but was somewhat discouraged with that too. :-( I knit it at 9 stitches to the inch and it feels quite stiff and....well, I just don't like the feel of the yarn much either. I used Patons Kroy and it seems very nylony to me even though I have some nice socks made with yarns with similar fibre content. Perhaps after it is washed a few times it will feel a little nicer.
Maybe tomorrow I will tackle the Bed and Breakfast Pullover again. On that WIP the back is nearly finished. I was side tracked by the planning of the eyelet-cable tank.
What I REALLY want to do is start swatching in all the lovely Merino fingering wool that I have set for cushions for the living room. But, I know better. If I get too many things going on the needles at once I will just feel overwhelmed and everything will just take that much longer.