I've reached the point on the Rogue where I have reattached the kangaroo pocket to the main body piece. This was a bit troublesome due to the front split of the "cardiganizing". I found I had to attach the pocket at Row 53 instead of Row 54 to make everything flow smoothly. I also found that the "sssk" at the beginning and end of the pockets required a little tweaking to get it to lie right.
My gauge is a little off but the cardigan still seems to fit quite nicely around my body with room to spare so I won't reknit. I will add one extra cable repeat to the body to make it long enough instead.
In the picture you can see both the Celtic cable on the left, and the edge of the pocket on the right. My knitting isn't nearly as uneven as it appears in the photo. Taking the picture without the flash (to enhance the definition in the cable) seems to have highlighted all the slubs and slight imperfections present in the rather rustic yarn.
The bottom edge is curling because I have not yet added the hem facing. I will pick up and knit that downward, probably with finer yarn and needles.