I've started on the body of the Daugava and it is a long, long way around each row! 486 stitches and about 25 minutes of knitting per row....in ribbing anyway. My time per row might be different once I start on the fairisle.
So far I have the hem facing done and, like I did with the Rogue, I have included my initials and the year. NEXT year, as I know I won't have this done by tomorrow.
I'm a little concerned that it might be too big, but I don't want to decrease the number of stitches in a round because that would throw off the pattern repeats. If I use less stitches I will have a partial motif at the underarms where I must reverse so that the pattern will match at the shoulders. I want the pattern to flow seamlessly all the way around and so it has been necessary to allow an extra 2 inches in the circumference of the body over what I normally have. The only thing I can do is knit a few inches and then try it on hoping for the best.