Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Knitter's Geek Code

Okay, I'll blushingly admit that I just spent a ridiculous amount of time figuring out my "Knitter's Geek Code" as outlined at Knitty.com

Now I will torture you with the results:

-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER+++ Exp++ SPM++ Addi++ Syn--(++) Nov_(+) Wool++ Lux+++ Stash_ Scale+++ Fin++ Ent--- FI++ !Int Tex++ Lace+ Felt_ Flat++ Circ++ DPN- ML++ swatch++ KIP++ Blog++ SNB>+ EZ+ !FO? WIP4 GaugeF++(B++) Alt Cr+ Q- X_ Em- Sw--Wv+ Sp>+

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home