Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Charity Scarf

I was reorganizing my yarn stash when I came across several balls of baby yarn, white with blue "blips", that I bought at a thrift store for 25 cents. When I first bought it, I tried several different patterns with no real luck. The "blips" just didn't look right in anything.

While I was playing in the stash, I also found several balls of white Bernat Eyelash yarn leftover from a baby sweater project which I had abandoned. TOGETHER these two yarns made a nice scarf. I have one much like it already, so this one is destined for The Red Cross or some similar charity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home