Translate

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Chocolate Crinkles

Sunday's are often a day of baking for me. I like to send my husband to work Monday morning with homemade goodies in his lunchkit. Today's recipe, taken from page 131 of "Company's Coming - Cookies", is Chocolate Crinkles.



The small number of cookies on the plate are just the tip of the iceberg. I actually made around 12 dozen. The way I look at it, a person who has a freezer might as well make LOTS of cookies at one time......you get the same number of dirty bowls and pans whether you make two dozen or 12 dozen.

The doily in the photo was crocheted a couple of years ago, much of it while travelling to and from Alberta by car. The pattern is from a Leisure Arts publication, "Floral Doilies, Book 2", leaflet 2704.

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

I just love this doily. It's beautiful. The chocolate crinkles are delicious ( I know from experience !) Back to doilies...my Grandmother and Aunt always had some needlework "going", and its part of my heritage too. Love it.