Translate

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Over Five Thousand Cookies!

No, that's not how many cookies I ate yesterday! Sheesh. I only had ONE. I was just pondering my weekly baking, and estimate that I must make at least 5,000 cookies each year. Each Sunday or Monday I make between 8 and 12 dozen cookies. Multiply that by 52 weeks of the year, and you come up with a minimum of around 5,000 cookies annually.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This week's contribution to the cookie bin; Orange Coconut Cookies from "Company's Coming - Cookies". Perhaps not as fancy looking as some I have photographed, but these are very good.

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

Yum....I love things with orange in them and coconut is always a favorite. I admire your will-power Marlene. I'd have eaten half the batch by sundown :-)