I'm a person who doesn't enjoy clothes shopping (or any kind of shopping that doesn't involve a yarn or fiber shop) so when I find something I really like I will sometimes go back and get another in a different color. A couple of weeks ago I bought two plain, black tank tops to wear at the gym. I love them! They are comfortable and fit extremely well (thanks to the cotton/spandex blend), wash well, and are the type of thing I wear all summer long. I went back a few days later and they didn't have any left in my size.
I was in the mall again today and stopped by Suzie Shier just in case they restocked. They did!
Why yes, this IS one of every color they had (except black which, as I mentioned, I already have). Yes, I love them that much. My rationalizing goes something like this:
- I love them! (enough of a reason right there dontcha think?)
- They are lovely and cool in the summer
- I only like plain clothes anyway (no prints, stripes, plaids, or logos for me!)
- I can wear all of them to the gym (not at the same time!)
- I could wear them as pajama tops too
- They will make great camisoles for layering in winter (I won't call them undershirts)
- The price was right (2 for $15 Canadian)
- There was no one there to stop me
- I was a crazed lunatic
- I have lots of space on my side of the closet
- One of my favorite tank tops recently got an oil stain on it
- Two of my old tank tops are worn out and also too big
- It's hot out
- It's even hotter inside
- Did I mention that I LOVE them?