Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dragonfly Sockblockers

I've been wanting a set of these ever since I started wearing handknit socks on a regular basis.


Although most of my handknit socks are "superwash" and can go through the washer and dryer without a problem, they all look and fit better if they air dry. I've been laying my socks flat to dry, which works, but isn't nearly as pretty or convenient as having actual sock blockers. They seem to dry faster on the blockers too.

My daughter bought these for me for Christmas. Aren't they great? I just love dragonflies. Thanks Kris!

4 comments:

knitmd said...

Great sock blockers!

Hope you have a safe, healthy, happy and fiber filled New Year!

Jen in FL said...

beautiful socks, beautiful blockers! I'm asking for sock blockers for my birthday. Hmm... I wonder if I can celebrate my birthday 5 months early...

L. said...

Great socks and I love your new sock blockers! I too have always wanted blockers but so far, I haven't bought a pair. Where did your daughter get them.....incindentally, I'm Greeneyes on Ravelry if you might have a moment to let me know there.

Maggie Ann said...

How fun! You so often enlarge my world...by showing or teaching something I've not known of before. Its fun...=)