Translate

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Masters Monday 2.1

Apparently the threat of public disgrace is a sufficient motivator for me. I announced last week that I would be starting Level 2 of the Master Knitters' certification and posting about some sort of progress each Monday. The need to come up with SOMEthing to report each week was the kick I needed to get through Level 1 and it looks like it will work again for Level 2.

Not only have I finished knitting the first 3 swatches (6 seperate pieces) .....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

....but I have blocked them, seamed them,........

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

......labeled them, written the description of the process.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.....answered the related questions, and added all the resource materials to my bibliography.

4 comments:

Jen in FL said...

very nice job! Those are amazing swatches!

Sammie said...

Very nice, neat, well done work. You are a very even knitter. I found your blog through your e-mails to the Sweater Wizard List and have enjoyed reading all your posts.

The Gritty Knitty

Laura said...

You go, Marlene. Your swatches look great, btw.

Anonymous said...

You're far more ambitious than me!! And they even make you sew them up with a contrasting yarn???!! Looks great!