Translate

Saturday, April 05, 2008

KoPP Socks

The King of the Potato People socks are done. (Named after the colourway, hand dyed by Rabbitch of Rabbitworks Fibre Studio.)




The toe shape and construction is my own adaptation of several socks I have knit and loved, the stitch pattern of stockinette on the sole, and a rib variation (2 rows stockinette, 2 rows of k2, p2 ribbing) on the remainder was my own idea, the remainder of the basic sock construction, including the eye of partridge heel was a pattern I generated on Sock Wizard software.

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

They look great! I just cast on the 2nd of my Spud King socks. :)

PJ said...

What a wonderful baby blanket and firey socks! Love the hair shot! You are one very cool grandmother :))

Dave said...

Yippee for potato socks -- looking good!

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Those socks are georgous! :)

Carrie said...

Wow, the socks look great, and so does your hair! I noticed it right away on your profile. Love the flippy do! =)