Translate

Monday, October 06, 2008

Masters Monday Interruptus

Masters Monday reporting will be going on hold for a while. Oh, I'll still be working on it a bit, at least one baby step forward each week, but reporting in each week just to say I'm reading/researching the history of knitting can get pretty boring. Even more boring than reading/researching the history of knitting. And that's pretty boring!

More interesting blogging will be happening later this week. I'm nearing completion on my son's crocheted, tartan afghan. Planned as a moving out gift, it's a little late. He moved out on the weekend. My youngest offspring* has his own apartment now.

*I was going to say "child", but he is not even close to being a child anymore.

I miss him. But it was time.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats! When it's time, it's time.

Marlene said...

Thanks Nicole. When you have "good" kids that don't cause problems it is hard to be tough and set a deadline if they don't want to move out. Sometimes part of being a good parent is having the courage to force them from the nest --- so that they can learn to fly.

Maggie Ann said...

Thats what I have coming up, a son moving out...but probably not for 6 months or so untill R's house renovation is done. I'm looking forward to it and I'm not. I'll miss our daily talks, but not the extra laundry...=)

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Wow, what an inspiring blog. I love all your projects! I'll be linking to your cushion project.