Way back in May I started on a vest using Kauni 8/2 Effektgarn in stranded colourwork. I wasn't happy with the method I was using to add the burgundy coloured stitch. Inattention was causing a lot of mistakes.
I made the decision to rip back to the ribbing and start over with a simpler check pattern. It will be so much easier to use duplicate stitch and put in that burgundy fleck AFTER the vest is complete and blocked.
Work is now progressing much quicker but there have still been a couple of minor frogging episodes. There is something about nearly mindless knitting that gets me every time! I must zone out and allow my hands to continue on without the active participation of my brain. Like a classroom full of unruly teenage students, turns out my hands need supervision.