Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mr. Magoo

Final installation of the 5 part box opening story.....

31

Mr. Magoo! That's enough! It's time to get some clothes on.

32

Too much of a good thing, my dears? All right. Happy to oblige.

33

Ahh, a sweater. Aren't I the lucky fellow?

34

How do I look?

35

We'll be getting fancy new face paint some time in August. You think we're cute now? Just you wait! Come back for a nice long visit now, ya hear?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

I just LOVE how you tell stories with these little guys! Looking forward to all of your future posts with them!

July 21, 2011 10:07 am  
Blogger kristo said...

So awesome. I read the whole thing out loud for Kaylen and she LOVED it. She's asking to hear it again. :)

(for some reason Ms.Muffet has an English accent in my head, and Mr.Magoo sounds Irish, lol)

July 21, 2011 1:55 pm  
Blogger Fran said...

lovely story Marlane ! Thanks for sharing.

July 22, 2011 11:07 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home