Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Show Off!

Part 4 of the 5 part box opening story......

28

Hi there folks! I'm Mr. Magoooooooooo!

29

Look what I can do!

30

27

24


26

25

22

THAT guy is a show off!

23

(Ah yes, the wee woman and her little friend are charmed, I'm sure. The bigger girls will be a tougher audience).

--- continued in the NEXT POST ---

2 Comments:

Anonymous auntbear said...

wow, he has me impressed!

July 24, 2011 7:19 pm  
Blogger Marlene said...

Oh Auntbear Mr Magoo will be so glad to hear it. Who knows, maybe it will prompt an encore performance?

July 24, 2011 7:24 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home