Shannon loves this eclectic outfit done in a Bohemian-esk style.
But she doesn't get to keep it.
It was made for a swap with the friend that does my dolls' custom faceups.
- The crocheted hat was made with a tiny ball of handspun.
- The hap shawl was cut from my husband's old work shirt.
- The corset, (both the outer velveteen fabric and the inner lining), was made from a pillow sham. It was then embroidered by hand using floss and beads left over from other projects.
- The skirt is made from the leg of a pair of shorts with the ruching detail provided by a coordinating grosgrain string tie from the same shorts.
- The tights were made from a t-shirt found on sale at Micheals
- The detached sleeves were made from fabric leftover from other projects.