Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Could Not Stop

I decided to weave just a little bit tonight before I did some more work on a doll clothing commission that is begging to be completed.

September 24, 2013

When I realized how close I was to having woven the entire yardage necessary for the möbius cowl I've been working on I just had to keep going!

Now to twist and attach.

And of course seeing as this is the first möbius cowl I've ever done curiosity got the best of me and the whole "untie, re-tension, twist, and weave the warp in as weft" bit just HAD to be tried.

Yes, tried ---- and then completed! Next thing I knew it was late and no sewing for the commission had happened. Great cowl though! When I get the fringes twisted and the finishing work done I'll be back with some pictures of the completed project.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love it! When the inspiration bug bites, you gotta listen!