I decided to weave just a little bit tonight before I did some more work on a doll clothing commission that is begging to be completed.
When I realized how close I was to having woven the entire yardage necessary for the möbius cowl I've been working on I just had to keep going!
And of course seeing as this is the first möbius cowl I've ever done curiosity got the best of me and the whole "untie, re-tension, twist, and weave the warp in as weft" bit just HAD to be tried.
Yes, tried ---- and then completed! Next thing I knew it was late and no sewing for the commission had happened. Great cowl though! When I get the fringes twisted and the finishing work done I'll be back with some pictures of the completed project.