Translate

Monday, September 21, 2015

Selling the Twins

The twins are for sale, together or individually. They are both Fairyland Littlefee Leahs.

ADAD - Pair

I'm asking $250 US, plus shipping for the male. For this little fella I had the Leah sleeping faceplate modded to open eyes and then given a custom faceup by Ban Sidhe.

NS Littlefee Leah mod

For the female I'm asking $265 US, plus shipping. She has a custom faceup by Ban Sidhe. Ban also blushed her hands, and I've included one extra and a set of "clasped hands" which are not blushed.

NS Littlefee Leah

More photos are viewable in my Flickr account.

I'll be putting much of their clothing up for sale in the coming days too. Watch my Flickr account if you are interested.

Pumpkin and Gourd

Edited to add: SOLD! And yay! They were sold together to the same person and she intends to keep their characters as is, at least for now.

No comments: