This is the Cabernet Infinity Scarf from the pattern by Monika Sirna I started it way back in January.
The fact that it matches the Saori hat was unintentional and just a bonus.
I just have to say that I'm not all that impressed with the yarn I used. In the skein it was deliciously soft and a bright royal blue that I was in love with -- BUT --
- It split like crazy while being knit.
- The high silk content meant that wisps of it clung to, and snagged on, the dry spots on my fingers while I was knitting.
- The dye tinted my hands blue while I was knitting.
- And a LOT of dye came out of the finished article when I did it's wet finishing!
- The colour was visibly duller after wet finishing.
The yarn was Knitpicks Diadem Solid in the Sapphire colourway. Interesting that that particular colourway is no longer available. Maybe the dye problem was limited to only that colour? I still won't be buying any more though. The splitting and fuzzing was annoying enough alone, without the additional annoyance of the blue dye bleeding.