Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Tiny Time Gobbler

Sometimes a tiny project doesn't necessarily mean a quick project. It isn't when you are knitting laceweight yarn at 12 stitches to the inch on 1.5 mm needles (#00 American)!

This work in progress is the Daniel Bingham Tunic Vest for a 16" fashion doll.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen said...

I think those little projects would take me so much longer since I'd have to use a magnifying glass. I'm always impressed on how beautiful your stitches are! :)

April 20, 2010 4:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home