I spent much of today sewing a little pair of pants from an Adam-Harris pattern. They turned out quite cute, though a bit big for Delilah......which is fine because they are actually for a Narae doll which should be arriving some time this summer.
In this picture none of the amazing little details show up well. I found a lightweight suiting material with a very tiny houndstooth check. It makes for a great 1/4 scale fabric. The pants have real pockets, front pleats, and tiny little belt loops. I'll probably make a black pair as well sometime in the future.
The white, long sleeved shirt Delilah is wearing with the pants is neither the right style nor the right colour, but it's all I have at the moment. I have a quilters' fat quarter in a beige print to sew up a better blouse tomorrow.