Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Another Off the 4-Shaft Leclerc

I've had this scarf finished for a while now but kept forgetting to photograph it.

second scarf from the mixed warp

So here you go, the sister scarf to the "tails" scarf I presented awhile ago.

second scarf from the mixed warp

This one measures 78" x 5 3/4" and was woven entirely with the novelty yarn for the weft.

a5736 second scarf from the mixed warp

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Randall said...

These are so pretty Marlene. You might find a bit of a cash cow with them!

July 20, 2013 3:52 pm  
Blogger Marlene said...

Thanks Anne. I'll have to start selling them! I'm enjoying weaving so much that I could never possibly wear all the scarves I've made so far let alone the ones I still have plans for. I'd have to wear them six at a time!

July 20, 2013 11:20 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home