Sunday, July 22, 2012
Tweaking the Corset
I made another corset for Morganna, tweaking the fit a bit. I quite like this one.
One thing I'll have to fix though. I had dropped the height of the bust cups a bit but it affected the fit a bit more than I had planned, which is why I added the lace embellishment. I'll bring that edge back up again in the next pattern revision but I'll also save this version for times when I do want embellishment across the top.
I also finally got around to sewing a bit of a makeshift lining into the skirt so Morganna can finally wear it in public without embarrassment.