Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Dress for Zoe

The tiny little dress is done. The Dollzone Christmas Baby will be heading home soon. I just have a couple of flowered headbands to make for her first.

Zoe's Dress

Dress for Dollzone Baby

Lace Dress for Zoe

2 Comments:

Blogger Mother Goose said...

That is a beautiful outfit. Wish I could crochet that small.

November 20, 2012 2:17 am  
Blogger Marlene said...

Only the booties are crocheted Mother Goose. The rest of the outfit, and the blanket, are knitted.

November 20, 2012 12:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home