I worked on the Saori weaving some more last night, adding in a bit of a surface design by crocheting through the growing fabric..
Then I got a little crazy with the texture, adding loops, unspun roving, lengths of torn satin, and thrums from my last scarf warp.
Sorry for the blur in a few of these. I was kneeling on my loom bench trying to get the camera high enough. Must've been a bit shaky! I had this much done by 8pm.
By 9:40pm I had woven quite a bit more.
I added in another couple of crocheted chains, more fabric strips, and a whole lot more texture.
I was back at the loom early this morning and had this much done by 10:30 am.
By noon the weaving had eyelash yarn adding a bit more texture and fun.
Later in the afternoon it had printed ribbon, more loops and unspun roving, a wandering, pale pink line, and a sparkly bit.
While supper cooked I added a novelty yarn that had puffy, fluffy, little tufts.
By 8pm I unleashed a bit of the crazy artist in me, and did a bit of wild line work.
And here's where the evening's weaving ended.
I have no idea how much of the 4 yard warp is left. I haven't kept track of how far I've woven so far.