Translate

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cousin Gunhilda

While looking through the Minifee clothing box for a skirt that would work for Candace, my Minifee Mirwen, I found this outfit.

a2294

It was originally intended for an entirely different doll, but when the doll arrived the outfit did not fit.. It had been so much work that I displayed it on a little dress dummie instead of getting rid of it.

a2333

It's quite obviously not in character for Candace, as she's supposed to be a business professional, so I did the only thing I could do......I invented an alternate character for the same doll.

Gunhilda Nerheim

Meet Gunhilda Nerheim, .... um .... Candace's distant cousin on her mother's side?

a2321

Hopefully she won't demand a wardrobe of her own and an equal time with the body. I've already got two heads sharing the body!

a2325


1 comment:

Marlene said...

LOL, Chriss. If I did that I might have to go back to work so I could afford a bigger house to make room for them all! I have 3 resin-visitors right now and it's really giving me a taste of what it would be like to have too many dolls. The hutch that most of them hang out on is feeling pretty crowded!