Translate

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

A Restless Night

Like a young child on Christmas Eve I didn't get much sleep last night. I woke at 3am with visions of sewing room renovations dancing in my head! Excited for our trip to IKEA to finally get my desk and storage unit, I just couldn't sleep a moment longer. I laid there quietly like a good girl though and counted the minutes until morning.


The flooring is in, and I LOVE it. It's exactly what I wanted. The Linnmon/Alex desk and 25 cube Kallax storage unit (5 tall, 5 wide) won't be built until the mouldings are in, but that will be soon. They are painted and ready to be installed, perhaps tomorrow. 

Along with the actual Kallax unit we picked up an assortment of inserts. I'll have 8 cupboard doors, 6 drawers, 5 white and 5 blue Drona boxes, and 5 Branas baskets, shown above with the boro patched and stitched liners that I just finished making for them. 

No comments: