Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

My Favourites So Far

I've lost track of how many mandalas I've painted on rocks so far, but of them all these are my favourites.



They are by no means perfect and there isn't much special about the layout so I think maybe it's the colours that are calling to me.

The shiny sealant makes the finished rocks difficult to photograph. I'll have to remember to take photos before adding the sealant that allows the painted rocks to be left outside in the garden. 

2 comments:

Hannelore Lubben said...

Those are so very beautiful! My colours for sure.

Marlene said...

Thanks! I'm itching to get at the dotting today but I have some obligation knitting that I had to make headway on first. Perhaps I can sneak in a wee bit of time for a mandala this afternoon.