Translate

Thursday, April 08, 2021

Kickstarter Success

Last June I took a chance and backed a "Kickstarter" project for a new e-spinner. It wasn't much of a risk since this isn't the first go with Kickstarter for the inventor, Maurice Ribble of Dreaming Robots. Previous backers were very happy with the products he has come up with, his customer service, and his record for keeping backers informed throughout the process. 


It was well worth the wait! I love this great electric spinner, the "Electric Eel Wheel 6.0". It turns out all my fears about not being able to adapt to the steady pace of an electric spinner were unwarranted. With an easy stop/start foot switch I can stop and start quickly any time a section of spinning needs a little more attention.

And now I'll need more fibre to spin!

The link in this blog post is there for your convenience. I am not affiliated, nor do I receive any reimbursement for "clicks". 

No comments: