Translate

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Barnstaple Vest

From the great long blogging break that I have taken you would think I hadn't done anything at all creative in a long time, but that isn't the case. During the 2 hour breaks I get each morning while the puppy, Teddy, goes down for a nap, I have been able to accomplish quite a bit. This new vest is a recent finished project.


It's the "Barnstaple Vest", pattern by Sandi Rosner.


The fit is perfect and I'm very happy with the way it turned out.


I respaced the buttonholes. I have 5 buttons with 12 stitches between each buttonhole rather than the 7 buttons with 8 stitches between each buttonhole as suggested in the pattern. I find fewer buttons, placed farther apart a more pleasing look.


Since my last post in November I have been working on several other projects, some are finished, some are still works in progress. More on that over the next few days -- if my blogging ompf holds out and Teddy-pup gives me a few moments to myself.

No comments: