Translate

Tuesday, October 04, 2022

All the Pieces

 I enlisted the help of fellow spinners and weavers guild members today, and made use of the large table surface in the guild room, to get the layout of the Persian Tiles Afghan planned.


There is still a lot of work yet to be done. I've decided that I'd like to add a round of single crochet, in black, to each piece before I do any joining.


At least the layout is planned now, and everything is labeled and ready in preparation for assembly. 


2 comments:

Kerstin said...

Really professional work;)

Best

Kerstin

Marlene said...

Thanks Kerstin. I'm really enjoying making the afghan, but I've had to take a month long break from it while participating in the "Twists and Turns" Mystery Knitalong. I should be able to get back to it in a week or two. (mid November-ish)