Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another Stash Buster Rug

Both stash buster rugs, this new one and the previous one, are now off the loom but not quite finished. I still need to do something about all the warp ends. Finished pictures will have to wait until then.

Although this one isn't quite as eye catching as the others, it will fit in with my neutral/beige decor a little better.

6 Comments:

Blogger lookinout said...

I'd love to see the pics of the whole process in a series. The rugs look so inviting.
Gillian

September 10, 2008 8:33 am  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Such a lovely rug! :)

September 10, 2008 10:16 am  
Blogger Nicole said...

Eye-catching in a different way. It looks like snow that has been cleared off asphalt.

September 10, 2008 11:19 am  
Blogger PJ said...

What a great rug! one day I would want to make a homemade rug and walk over it in my bare feet... what great inspiration seeing yours!

September 10, 2008 11:42 am  
Blogger Taueret said...

they look so smooshy!

September 10, 2008 3:04 pm  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

That is VERY impressive!!!

September 13, 2008 8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home