Translate

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Ben's Wife Arrived!

Long after she was initially expected, Wilhelmina arrived, much to Benjamin's relief. With his ear to the parcel he could hear her muffled cries and was frantic for me to hurry to set her free.


Her travel box appears intact so she must have made the long trip unmolested by Customs officials in any of the countries she stopped in.


Her passport says she is the third in a line of only 76 Willies. He always knew his wife was a rare gem.


From the look of the smile just barely visible there on her face, it seems she made the trip okay and was even in a good mood. 


They were so excited to be reunited that neither worried too much about her complete lack of hair.


But I hope you agree that she is much more attractive with her custom made (by me) wig.


Benjamin got her to sit in her comfy chair while he put the kettle on for tea.


And then he rushed right back to give her a wonderful foot rub. He never, ever wants her to travel alone again! The stress of not knowing where she was really got to him!

5 comments:

Joanie said...

Great story! So happy for Ben and Wilhelmina.

Sweetsknit said...

Horaay! She is so adorable! Thanks for sharing their sweet reunion.

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Yay Ben and Wilhelmina are back together again! They look very happy and I love her hair!

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

How wonderful for you, and what fun they will be.

Marlene said...

Oh wow! I'm sorry everyone. I did not get notification of your comments and only saw them now. I wonder what's up with Blogger?

Thanks for popping in and taking the time to leave a comment JoLo, Sweetsknit, Ruinwen, and Joanne. I'm embarrassed to say that I'm not spending nearly as much time with Ben and Wilhelmina as I thought I would. Just so much going on all the time that when I do have a moment for creativity the dolls are pretty low on the priority list.