Translate

Thursday, June 07, 2018

Kayaking on Harrison Lake

Living in paradise, as we do, it's easy to take a blissful mini-vacation any time the weather cooperates.


Now that my husband has retired we can take advantage of some of the beautiful lakes in our area and slip away for a quiet morning of peaceful kayaking -- mid week even, when the crowds are tied up with work and school.


Harrison Lake BC is only about a 30 minute drive from our home in Chilliwack.


The weather was perfect, neither too hot nor too cold, and barely a ripple on the water.


It was a perfect way to make the most of a beautiful day. 


I'd take a kayak over a motor boat any day. 

3 comments:

PJ said...

That looks like absolute BLISS!

Marlene said...

It really was PJ. I wish I had been able to capture a photo of the many butterflies that flitted around us as we paddled. I think they may have been attracted to the bright colours of our kayaks.

PJ said...

Oh, I'm sure! That is just awesome!