Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Row 35

Knitting on the Roosevelt Cardigan has been interesting.

 

Heads up to those who have it in their queue. Row 35 of the pocket is complicated/challenging. It has a cable right on the sloped pocket edge, where dropped stitches can be a nightmare, and yet where dropping stitches from a cable needle are more likely to happen. That particular row also has a cable that contains a decrease that must be done mid-cable. The whole maneuver looks innocent enough on the chart but actually accomplishing it is rather fiddly.

It truly is a challenging knit at this point, but I find it entertaining. Progress is slow because I'm only working on it for a while each morning while I have my coffee. Which reminds me -- I DID actually finish 2018's daily morning knit, the "My Year in Temperatures Scarf". I just haven't yet taken an adequate photo of it finished.

No comments: