Translate

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

All Dressed and Ready for New Years

Fully dressed and ready for the New Years celebration.
 

The loom that is, not me!

Some weavers like to start a new year with the loom dressed with something new, full of potential. I'm wanting to do more weaving in 2020 than I did in 2019 so I felt a fresh new warp was a good place to start. Ironically, as I pack up the Christmas decorations, this warp will likely be for Christmas stockings to be sold at the Christmas Craft Market next November. 

3 comments:

PJ said...

Love your thoughts! Yes, more crafts/art for me! More books....sooooo many books so little time ;) Happy 2020!

Gene Black said...

My kind of New Year's Eve. LOL

Marlene said...

I have so many hobbies all competing for the same few hours in the day that I don't read as much as I might otherwise, PJ, but I do find a little time to read each day.

Mine too Gene and at a family gathering on New Years Day I was one of the few that wasn't exhausted from staying up to greet the coming of the new decade.