Translate

Monday, January 06, 2020

Silver Lining

There was a silver lining to that dismal cloud. After 3 days of intense research and comparisons, and a lot of contemplation about what would best serve my own particular needs, look what followed me home!


It's not the most expensive all bells and whistles machine, but it's also not a cheapie that is missing features that I find important. I'm really looking forward to getting to know this beauty better. She's a Janome 4120 QDC-B.



Now if you'll excuse me I have an instructional DVD to watch and then I'll go PLAY! The machine is actually quite intuitive to run, but I'm one of those rare people that actually go and read owners manuals from cover to cover before ever touching a new purchase. After all, I wouldn't want to break anything!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Hello mate great blog.