Translate

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Lost in Time

I finished my "Lost in Time" shawl.


Free pattern by Johanna Lindahl of Mijo Crochet


I used "Riot" by King Cole in the "Fab 414" colourway.


I enjoyed crocheting this shawl. It was fun. With all the back post double crochets, front post double crochets, and popcorn stitches it was a bit challenging too! I found I really had to watch what I was doing at the beginning and ending of some of the rows. Even still I ended up having to rip back a few times when stitch counts were not correct. 

Everyone's advice with this shawl pattern seems to be "Count stitches --- OFTEN". And it's true. Nothing wrong with the pattern, it's very well written. It's just a little difficult on those row ends to see exactly what you are supposed to be doing.

1 comment:

Ethan Holland said...

Great blog you have herre