Translate

Monday, May 23, 2022

Summer Sewing

In anticipation of the coming warm weather (it IS coming isn't it??) I revisited one of my favorite Jalie.com patterns, the racerback tank. I've made this pattern many times before, but always in the longer tunic length. This time I'm just doing the tank top length.


I really like the racerback style.


I bought the striped material for this one from the remnant bin at Fabricland for $3. Now I'll probably visit Overseas Fabrics in Abbotsford to buy enough fabric in plain solid colours to make several more.
 

With Jalie.com patterns you get all the sizes in one pattern printed on very durable paper. You do have to trace off your size, but it is SO worth the trouble when your size changes or you want to make a gift for someone else.

No comments: