Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Friday, November 11, 2005

More For The Sale

I also made these for the Chilliwack Craft Fair coming up on the 17 th of November. They are "Timmie Cozies", just like the acrylic ones I made last year, but these are made from handspun wool. If the craft fair attendees can figure out what they are I think they will sell okay. I'll try to keep one ON the cup for display.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Other items that I am also taking to the fair:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizz said...

I love those bears! Where did you get the pattern for them?

November 11, 2005 12:59 pm  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Hi Marlene...its so much fun to see what you've been making.Lots of pretty things!

November 14, 2005 4:47 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home