Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

And Baby's Makes Three

With the end of November fast approaching the crunch was on and I had to concentrate on getting our granddaughter's stocking completed in time for her family's December 1 st decorating spree.

Kaylen's stocking will join those that I made for her Mommy and Daddy last year.

I still have a liner to do for Kaylen's stocking, but that won't be needed until Christmas Eve. The liners are something I make up myself to protect the more labour intensive and easily damaged appliqued stocking. They are not part of the Mary Maxim kits.

4 comments:

Beth said...

So beautiful! The snowman is my favorite.

kristo said...

They all look awesome.
Kaylen is going to love hers!!!

Carrie said...

I always look forward to seeing your beautiful stockings. They do look very labor intensive!

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

So adorable! :)