Translate

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Year In Review

Here for your viewing pleasure, slideshows of the projects I've completed in 2006. Clicking on the links should bring up mini slideshows with about 10 pictures in each.

Knitting #1

Knitting #2

Knitting #3

Spinning

Other Miscellaneous Items

I realized as I compiled these slideshows that I neglected to take photos of a few things this year. I also have a few remaining projects that are nearly complete, but not yet ready for their photo shoot. There are handwarmers in my crockpot (being dyed), a few bobbins of singles waiting to be plyed, and a pair of booties to knit that will complete a baby set. I'll call them "nearly complete" for 2006, with photos coming in 2007.

Thanks for visiting during this past year. I hope to "see" you again in the New Year.

3 comments:

dragon knitter said...

happy new year! i can't wait t o see the crockpot dyed stuff. i need to find a cheap one so i can do my own crockpot dyeing!

Anonymous said...

It's super to see all your achievements in a row. It also reminds me how valuable it is to take pics as you go. Congrats on it all and a great '07 to you.
Gillian

Maggie Ann said...

That was fun seeing the slide shows. You've had a wonderful knitting year in 2006 and I LOVE the spinning like crazy. =). Happy New Year!