Translate

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Constant Baby Watch

Only 5 days left until our first grandchild is due, so it could be any day now and Constant Baby Watch has begun. I'm carrying my cell phone with me whenever I leave the house and still there is a strong temptation to phone our daughter to double check.

In other news, although I won't make it to Prince George by April first as originally planned, that doesn't mean I've ditched the faux journey altogether. I'm still making about 30 miles per week divided into 5 runs of around 6 miles each. 150 Mile House and Williams Lake are now behind me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You KNOW what happens with those durned first babies . . . they show up two weeks after you finish the holidays you booked off so you could be there when they were born!!!

Maggie Ann said...

How exciting...thats why I'm over to visit...just to make sure the baby hadn't arrived yet. don't want to miss the news...smile.~~ I'll try the gauge again with smaller needles..but my hopes are slim!

kristo said...

update: no baby yet.
maybe if you all stop watching my pot she will boil? ;-)

Nicole said...

Maybe some extra pacing will help you get closer to your goal. :)