Translate

Monday, August 20, 2012

A Little Early Perhaps

Perhaps this is jumping the gun a bit, seeing as this is not her final faceup, but I wanted to introduce little "Becky".

Becky and her bunny

I crocheted Becky a little dress last night. After looking at the photo for a bit today I realized it should have a little bow along that ribbon line somewhere, to finish it off. I'll get to that in a bit.

Becky will be off to Ban's Boutique in a while for a few adjustments to her faceup. I'm not sure if Ban will need to wipe her and start new or not. I'm pretty sure that the changes to her eyebrows and teeth could be done with the existing faceup intact, but I also want those eye lines lightened and changed a bit. That might involve wiping and starting over. Not sure as I'm NO faceup artist! I'll leave that decision to the expert.

No comments: