Translate

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Seemingly Endless Seaming

I'm now working on the "Persian Tiles" afghan again, having set it aside for all of October while I worked on the "Twists & Turns" MKAL 2022 shawl.

Although I'm not finished the afghan, significant progress has been made. Over the past week or so I've managed to get all the pieces crocheted together. I think it's looking great, if I do say so myself.


I plan to add the "Persian Tiles Extension" border around the whole thing, and it will take some time.
Unfortunately the whole border will have to be less colourful. I've run out of all of the livelier choices and will be working solely within the white through greys to black range. Hopefully it will work out okay, perhaps being a stabilizing influence for the wilder centre.

1 comment:

PJ said...

Absolutely amazing work!!!