Translate

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Delivery Complete

I just received an email notification from the post office. My Master Knitter Level One binder is now in the hands of TKGA.

While I'm waiting for the evaluation to be done I've completed yet another project I had on my "to do" list.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's a simple fitted sheet for a playpen so Kaylen will have somewhere to sleep when she comes to Grandma and Grandpa's. I wonder if she will ever use it. She prefers to sleep like this whenever possible ---

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

--- upright and in someone's arms.

6 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

Oh, she is SO adorable!! You must be in 7th heaven...=)

Romi said...

Oh my gosh. She is adorable! What a beautiful baby. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little face!
And she will need that sheet sooner than you could believe.

Carrie said...

OMG she's so beautiful! Congratulations! Such a sweet little face, you just wanna snuggle her. Have a great Easter!

dragon knitter said...

she's lost taht crumpled new born look, and is just gorgeous!

celia said...

Kaylen is such a beautiful baby! You must be very proud grandparents. My parents are here visiting and they don't get to see my son much as they are overseas, and it's such joy to see "grandparental pride"! Kaylen is like my little Alex - prefers to sleep upright and in someone's arms - usually preferably mine!