Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Off Season Butt

Not exactly the appropriate time of year, but after taking the photo for a Pukifee knitting pattern collection I'll be releasing later today I just couldn't resist posting it here.

Pukifee Stockings and Arm Warmers

The pattern package will also include the sewing pattern for the tall stockings and the arm warmers.

2 Comments:

Blogger kristo said...

Eeeeheeheehee! Serenity, you have the cutest little butt!

January 20, 2012 1:12 pm  
Blogger Rachael said...

This is adorable...I need the patterns in my size...

January 20, 2012 8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home