Translate

Friday, January 20, 2012

Pukifee Line Goes Live

Well it took much longer than I ever expected but my line of knitting patterns for PukiFee and Lati Yellow sized dolls finally went "live" tonight. It's now available on my Ravelry pattern page as an instant PDF download. A few minutes after I activated the link I had already had my first sale! Yay!

This is just a scan of the cover image and the quality and colour are poor, but it gives you an idea of what is included. There are 13 knitting patterns, with additional variations, and also a bonus of 3 simple sewing patterns. If you've come here looking for the promised sewing tutorials, I'll get those edited and up tomorrow. I need some sleep!

Thank you everyone for being so supportive and encouraging while I worked on this big project. It really means a lot to me.

Cover Image, Wovenflame's Knitting Patterns for Pukifee

3 comments:

Randomfish said...

The pattern looks wonderful! Already downloaded mine and I'm hoping to get started on my first item by the end of the weekend!

I loved that you had the scarf pattern first for people new to knitting with laceweight (it makes a great swatch, too!).

I also really appreciate that you included the pants pattern! There are dresses and shirt patterns easily available for this size - but a nice simple pants pattern has been sadly lacking! :)

Jen said...

Congratulations on this wonderful event! I am very excited for you!

Marlene said...

Thanks Randomfish, Chriss, and Jen. I really appreciate your support and encouragement. The pattern line was a LOT of work! More than I ever imagined at the onset.

I'm glad to have the pattern up and selling now so I can turn my focus to my incoming Minifee. At least for the first while I'll be relaxing and blindly following someone else's patterns for a change. I already have some popular women's sized knitting patterns in mind for future miniaturization though.