Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow Day

Not unheard of, but certainly not the norm here in the Fraser Valley.

IMG_1385

The snow was kind of pretty at first.

IMG_1387

But now it's getting a bit ridiculous! Stop! I say. We've had enough.

Beanie for Pukifee

Serenity doesn't agree though.

IMG_1388

She loves every last flake of it!

Boots

And wouldn't you know it? She owns seven pairs of boots and I find her outside playing in her shoes.

4 Comments:

Blogger kristo said...

Aw, Serenity looks so cute! GREAT colour on her too. I love the sweater and hat. Gorgeous! (I think this might be my favourite and so far I've loved everything)

January 17, 2012 4:33 pm  
Blogger Fran said...

what a cutie, hope her toes don't get cold !

January 17, 2012 5:19 pm  
Blogger Melissa said...

She's such a cutie, and I agree, that colour looks amazing on her!

How is it that BC has snow, but Ontario doesn't yet? Madness I say.

Beautiful photos. :)

January 18, 2012 8:43 am  
Blogger Randomfish said...

I wish we had even half of that snow here! LOL Serenity is clearly making the most of it... :)

January 19, 2012 7:24 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home