Needing a bit of a break from all the Christmas stocking applique, I started on the Honey Bee Stole. I worked on it for a couple of hours last night and got almost a full repeat of the first section done --- before deciding the gauge was not working and it would be too big. So I ripped.
Today I started in again, this time with needles two sizes smaller. It was looking much better and, several hours later, I was nearly back to where I ripped last night. Then the phone rang and I put the work down mid-row. *cue ominous music*
These very simple blanket squares woven on a nail loom are how I got over the frustration and despair of losing all the work once again, when I somehow messed up after answering the phone mid-row.